Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21 | Currently Reading

My poor kiddos have been sick with strep. We didn't get to spend as much time reading as we normally would have, but we did manage to read a few things.

Last week we read The Voyage of Turtle Rex. I will have a review up tomorrow for that one. We also read Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid. I wasn't a big fan of Stink, but I'll put up a review for that one, as well.


My oldest has discovered the A to Z Mysteries books. I'm glad this will give him plenty of reading material. He read The Empty Envelope and is now reading The X'ed-out X-ray.


We are still making our way through Charlotte's Web. Hopefully we will have more time this week to finish reading it.

What about you? What books are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link.


This post is being shared as part of Teach Mentor Text and Unleashing Reader's It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA.

2 comments:

LinkWithin