Monday, September 28, 2015

September 28 | Currently Reading

Last week I posted by reviews for the following books:

The Voyage of Turtle Rex by Kyle Cyrus Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid by Megan McDonald

The Voyage of Turtle Rex by Kyle Cyrus {My Review}
Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid by Megan McDonald {My Review}

Last week we read Katherine Applegate's Crenshaw, Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express, and The Show-And-Tell War by Janice Lee Smith.

Katherine Applegate's Crenshaw Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express The Show-And-Tell War by Janice Lee Smith

What about you? What books are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link.


This post is being shared as part of Teach Mentor Text and Unleashing Reader's It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Crenshaw when I read a review copy a while ago. Came see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crenshaw sounds like a pretty powerful book, I'm really looking forward to picking it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crenshaw sounds like a pretty powerful book, I'm really looking forward to picking it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Crenshaw to a certain degree, but his parents. Ack. They frustrated me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crenshaw sounds like a book to savor. Will have to be on the lookout for it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin